Trimitra Consultants is seeking a results-driven and experienced senior consultant to join our strategic Management & general Management practice group.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
As the Senior Consultant of our strategic management & general management practice group, you will:
- lead the business development and marketing activities of the practice group
- lead the implementation of consulting and training assignments in the fields of strategic- and general management
- provide occasional support with clients outside Indonesia
In this varied and challenging role, you will spend much of your time with potential clients. Opening doors, sourcing leads, diagnosing needs, writing proposals, making presentations, winning new business and leading the implementation of assignments.
Trimitra Consultants is looking for a bright and inquisitive person, who will act on his/her own initiative and enjoy a challenge. To succeed in this role, you must be able to develop new business and be willing to make courageous decisions substantiated by solid data and reasoning.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has expert-level competencies in strategic management, general management and related fields
- is able to provide expert-level services and solutions in the fields of Strategic Management and General Management.
- can turn theoretical knowledge into insight and practical results oriented actions that will have an impact to clients’ business and helping them achieve their objectives
- Has a strong drive to achieve, develop self, and mentor both colleagues and clients.
- Is committed – a professional who is able to get a job done well
- Preferably has held a senior management position at a reputable company
- Has high integrity and achievement motivation
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Will bring with you a breadth of experience in a variety of expertise areas, including:
- Performance Improvement Management
- Turn-around Management
- Leading & Managing Change
- Corporate Re-engineering / Restructuring
- Good Corporate Governance
- Developing Balanced Scorecards