What is Executive Coaching ?
Executive Coaching is a confidential, one-on-one executive development program designed to embed and energize essential leadership attitudes and skills for ensuring that key executives keep producing at their potential and beyond.
The following are the characteristics of IPR’s executive coaching:
- Individually tailored to the person
- Intimately tied to the realities of the business
- Continually focused on current issues or problems identified by the executive
- A highly focused, results-oriented process for honing interpersonal skills and achieving personal growth for greater business effectiveness
- A collaboration between the executive, the coach and key players within the organization to reach shared goals
- A positive and empowering strategy for performance enhancement and leadership development.
Executive Coaching is intended for leaders (and aspiring leaders) who are:
- wrestling with the implications of tough business decisions
- seeking the keys to designing innovative change and evoking commitment throughout their organization
- searching for new strategic insights into how they can better manage the personal dynamics of their responsibilities
- wanting to enhance their own development as they face greater obstacles in achieving organizational and personal goals
Role of the Executive Coach
The Coach from IPR will be instrumental in expediting the executive’s transformation from accomplished manager to powerful leader.The Coach will provide thoughtful counsel and practical strategies to help the executive change behavior and shed unnecessary mental and emotional baggage that obscures the solution path to personal and organizational effectiveness.
Such strategies often focus on:
- Managing the incessant tension of responding to short-term, tactical bottom-line needs while grappling with identifying and acting on long-term strategic imperatives
- Fostering an exciting, energized work environment infused with a compelling mission.
- Promoting innovation and thinking “out-of-the box”
- Staying centered and grounded in a fast-paced, complex work environment
- Motivating extraordinary performance in self and others
- Creating employee loyalty among highly valued knowledge workers
- Enhancing abilities in thinking strategically and acting decisively
- Harnessing personal and group intuition
- Aligning a personal vision with the organizational vision
- Learning new communication skills
- Strengthening emotional intelligence
- Designing balance between work and personal life
- Establishing a regimen for physical fitness
- Establishing and maintaining healthy eating habits
- Running effective meetings
- Dealing with organizational politics
- Building trust and credibility as a leader
- Identifying hidden roadblocks to success
- Setting new standards of excellence
- Confronting difficult conversations
- Ending procrastination
- Standard : 12 months
- Short: 6 months
Kindly send your Request For Proposal using the form below