The availability of an information system that lets an organization keep track of all human resources management functions will greatly enhanced the effectiveness of its human resources management & development.
Our HRIS consulting services aim to assist organizations in developing and maintaining an effective and efficient system to administer, process and track all its human resources management functions.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The HRIS consulting services we provide may include all or part of the following services:
- Conducting HRIS management audits
- Defining the most appropriate HRIS
- Designing the required system
- Developing the required system
- Testing the system
- Maintaining the system
- Acting as Project Manager for the development of HRIS
Typically, the better HRIS should be able to facilitate administration, processing, analysis, tracking and reporting of data and information related to:
- HR planning, including career paths and succession planning
- Recruitment, selection, placement and movements
- Employees personal data, including changes thereof
- Employees’ attendance
- Performance management
- Training & development
- Compensation & benefits, including changes thereof
- Industrial relations issues such as feedbacks, grievances, disciplinary actions, strikes. lock-outs, etc.
- HR related policies and procedures
It should also facilitate complete integration with company financial and accounting systems.