Strategic Human Resources Management
5 (five) days
DATES & VENUES
- 26 – 30 January 2015 in Bali
- 09 – 13 February 2015 in Kuala Lumpur
- 02 – 06 March 2015 in Bangkok
- 19 – 23 April 2015 in Dubai
- 27 – 31 July 2015 in Bali
- 09 – 13 August 2015 in Dubai
- 14 – 18 September 2015 in Bangkok
- 05 – 09 October 2015 in Kuala Lumpur
- In Dubai : US$ 3250.- per person
- In Bangkok : US$ 2250.- per person
- In Bali : US$ 2250.- per person
- In Kuala Lumpur : US$ 2250.- per person
- Amounts are net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Other Locations & Dates
Upon specific request for a minimum 10 participants.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
We all know how demanding the field of HR can be. The day-to-day practical issues are challenging, and on top of that, Senior HR Executives must always focus on the big-picture critical strategic issues that affect their organizations. This Strategic HR Management course focuses on looking at HR from a business point of view, helping participants to strengthen their strategic HR competencies and to become more effective strategic & business partners with top management. Attendees will leave with a blueprint of how to maximize their HR impact through involvement in and implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Concept of strategic management
- Setting HR strategic and operational goals & objectives
- Conducting HR related internal and external situation analysis;
- Pinpointing HR related key success factors
- Conducting HR related SWOT analysis
- Crafting of HR strategies, plans & programs
- How to develop the desired organization culture
- How to determine the right organization structure
- How to determine the right number of the personnel required
- Developing fitting HR policies, systems & procedures
- How to develop the required job descriptions, job performance standards and job competency profile
- How to determine the right job grades and salary structures
- Preparation of HR strategic- and annual operational plans & budgets
- Development of HR performance measurement, monitoring & control systems
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
This program is a must for Top and Senior HR Executives, mid level HR Managers, Business Owners, General Managers and Division / Department Heads.
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Kindly complete and submit the form below.